- Confidential Document Shredding: 10 bags for just £39* - Secure destruction certificate provided
- Fantastic deals on fully-compliant collection and recycling for IT equipment - call Rob for details
- Having an office clear out? We can offer you competitive deals for a van+operative for half day, full day, or hourly rates
- Looking for smart new bins to capture recyclables? Call Rob about great deals in our bin sale...
- Textiles & shoes? We can take these free of charge, hassle free & you can support FareShare NW into the bargain...
- Daily Take Away Customer? Our prices have gone up! Buy 2 boxes before the end of March to benefit from our price freeze!
In addition to great service at competitive prices, our aim is to help you meet Corporate Social Responsibility because we invest in people, skills and the environment in the course of providing our services. As a leading Waste and Recycling company, EMERGE offers a range of comprehensive collection services across Manchester and surrounding areas.
To see what materials we can collect from your business, please see our list of materials collected.
Before you sign up with us, we offer to visit your premises for a free snapshot audit and assessment of your requirements if needed. Although we have standard prices and services, we are able to give you a tailored quotation if you have particular needs.
We place bins inside your workplace and visit on an agreed frequency to collect your materials direct from the bin.
This unique and personal service caters to your individual needs, whether you are looking for a simple paper collection or a range of materials collected from your offices. Collections from an accessible central point attract a discount.
The Daily Takeaway – Manchester City Centre Only
Available seven days a week, we provide a kerbside collection of waste paper, cardboard, cans, plastic bottles from businesses in the city centre. We mirror current City Centre waste disposal services but enable businesses to recycle more quickly. This ‘pay-as-you-throw’ service is perfect for those with very little space for storage of materials.
We will loan to you, for free, 240L wheelie bins and empty them on an agreed frequency from an external location.
Perfect for hotels, pubs, bars and clubs.
There is no need to separate different coloured glass and depending upon your location, we can collect from you up to five days per week.
Predominantly used for glass, we can also collect cans and plastic bottles as part of this service.
EMERGE works in partnership with the National Community Wood Recycling scheme supporting Construction Companies and other organisations producing significant quantities of redundant wood (www.communitywoodrecycling.org.uk). Should you have a one-off or regular quantities, we provide a highly cost competitive solution taking material off site for you - our staff are all CSCS qualified for recycling and reuse.
We are creating a job-creation reuse operation which will offer more added value: watch this space!
EMERGE also provides:
- Waste audits
- Wood (from Construction & Demolitian Sites mainly)
For more information about Waste Audits or Training, please visit our Consultancy page
*prices quoted are Ex-VAT, time-limited and have Terms & Conditions
KEEPING YOU UP-TO-DATE
As part of your service, you can also receive:
- A regular email newsletter for all customers to keep you up to date with recycling news and relevant legislation.
- Annual reports on the amounts of materials you have recycled and more frequent updates if needed.
For more information or for a personal quotation, please contact Leah on 0161 223 8200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org